When you’ve put a lot of love into the final details of your home, the last thing you want is your furniture being affected by sun damage. This is a common problem with a lot of homes, especially if you have a conservatory. If you have furniture, such as a sofa, angled in front of the window, then it could be in danger of being affected by discoloration. At Sun-X office in Bognor Regis, this is a common problem that we encounter, but don’t worry—as we know exactly how to protect your furniture from sun damage! Read More
For all the latest news on Sun-X blinds and window films for the home, for conservation in historic properties and for workplaces, read here.
Our sterling reputation for designing and installing top of the range window film continues to grow as we recently found ourselves in Alicante, Spain fitting selective solar film. Read More
Over 5 million people worldwide are affected by the extreme condition called Lupus. Lupus is an incurable immune illness, genetic in origin, it mainly affects females. It can affect any part of the body, and that's the danger, so as an employer, there's a duty of care to provide safety and security for light-sensitive employees that have to work under fluorescent lights. Read More
- Sun-X Prescribes Clearview Solar Window Film
- Sun-X Go Back In Time
- Daylight Redirecting Film
- Anti-Glare Window Film & Blinds
- Advising the nation!
- The Sun-X 'MT' range grows!
- Sun-X Blinds Have the right ingredients for cook Nigel Slater’s Home
- Sir Quentin Blake’s Illustrations bring Sun-X Blinds to Life!
- Office Meltdown: “My Office Is Too Hot!”
- How To Protect Your Furniture From Sun Damage