Energy Saving Film
Energy saving (Low-e) window film helps to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter… reducing energy bills all year-round by cutting down on both heating and air conditioning usage.
During winter: Most heat is lost through windows (approximately 10x more than through walls). Low-e window film works by reflecting heat and radiating it back to the interior of your room, cutting energy bills by up to 10% annually.
During summer: low-e window film can reduce summer solar heat gain and block UV rays from the sun, keeping temperature at a cool and controlled medium inside.
- Reduce bills all year round - ROI achievable in under 5 years, earn money from lower bills for remainder of 15 year life expectancy (energy analysis available)
- Reduce summer solar heat gain
- Improve staff comfort, productivity & morale, reduce absenteeism, all improving business profitability
- Dramatically reduce air conditioning costs, and improve longevity from lower usage and reduced maintenance
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Earn up to 24 BREEAM credits by modelling the effect of Low-E window film in a building information model (BIM)
Learn more about ‘Low-e window film’ here
Get in contact with us here to submit a query
Can't find what you're looking for?
We'll find you the
Please let us know the details of your problem and we'll be in touch with our recommendation.