Energy Saving Film
Energy saving (Low-E) window film helps to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter… reducing energy bills all year-round by cutting down on both heating and air conditioning usage.
During winter: Most heat is lost through windows (approximately 10x more than through walls). Low-E window film works by reflecting heat and radiating it back to the interior of your room, cutting energy bills by up to 10% annually.
During summer: Low-E window film can reduce summer solar heat gain and block UV rays from the sun, keeping temperature at a cool and controlled medium inside.
- Reduce bills all year round - ROI achievable in under 5 years, then earn money from lower bills for remainder of its 15-20 year life expectancy (energy analysis available)
- Reduce summer solar heat gain
- Improve staff comfort, productivity & morale, reduce absenteeism, all improving business profitability
- Dramatically reduce air conditioning costs, and improve longevity from lower usage and reduced maintenance
- Reduce carbon footprint, helps towards Nett Zero
- Earn up to 24 BREEAM credits by modelling the effect of Low-E window film in a building information model (BIM)
Learn more about ‘Low-E window film’ here
Get in contact with us here to submit a query
Thank you for the professional way your company conducted itself whilst working at The Marriott's. Ashley and Neil were both very polite and tidy during their working time with us and more importantly very courteous towards our residents. Please thank the guys for me and thank you SUN-X once again.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We'll find you the
Please let us know the details of your problem and we'll be in touch with our recommendation.