Complete your project with our comprehensive range of architectural window films and blinds, designed to enhance the appearance and functionality of commercial, industrial, and residential buildings.
All products are made bespoke to fulfil your project’s requirements.
- Enhance safety and security with shatterproof window film
- Add privacy, which is ever more important in offices and residential homes
- Protect furniture from fading with UV radiation blocking technology
- Temperature control – cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Reduce glare from the sunlight
- Reduce energy bills and carbon footprint
- Improve aesthetics and design of the building
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it expensive?
- Solar Film - in a commercial context, it can pay for itself in as little as three years, based on energy savings on heating & cooling systems.
- Safety Film - much less expensive than glass replacement, prevents damage to people, IT equipment/display stock, and prevents legal liabilities from injury caused by shattered glass.
- Privacy Film - significantly less expensive than sandblasting, and can be removed/replaced.
- UV Film - restoration from sun damage will be much more expensive; some objects are priceless.
Will it have bubbles and creases?
No, not when professionally installed by Sun-X trained and highly experienced personnel. The clearer variety of films will even be invisible to the human eye.
Will it make the room dark of the windows mirrored?
Not necessarily. While dark reflective films will provide maximum heat reduction, there are now available some extremely effective 'clear' non-reflective solar films, making them ideal for listed buildings, or where high light levels are required.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We'll find you the
Please let us know the details of your problem and we'll be in touch with our recommendation.