Anti-Glare Window Film
Daylight Redirecting Film
- Reduce glare by over 90%
- Non-reflective charcoal finish
- Unobtrusive appearance
- New carbon technology, rather than dyed, for maximum durability
- Additional solar energy rejected - up to 59%
- Avoid the need for blinds
- Combat low winter sun
- Reduce eyestrain, and avoid computer screen glare
Sun-X 'limo black' anti-glare window film will reduce glare by over 90%, to enable computer screens to be used without discomfort, or the need for blinds. Anti-Glare Window Film also reduces eyestrain. Staff productivity and morale will be boosted, whilst complying with the Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992.
The non-reflective finish of anti glare window film will give an unobtrusive external appearance, particularly useful in conservation areas. Whereas cheaper dyed films will lose their colour within a few short years, this next-generation technology allows for greatly enhanced durability. Anti glare window film also results in nearly 60% of solar energy being rejected, helping to create a still more comfortable working environment, and saving energy on cooling systems.
To find out more about anti-glare window film call one of our window film experts on 0845 077 9007.
'Limo Black' Anti Glare Film
- Visible Light Transmission 6%
- Visible Light Reflection 5%
- Total Solar Energy Rejection 59%
- Glare Reduction 92%
NEW FOR 2018 - 'Daylight Redirecting Film'
Not only will this revolutionary film reduce glare, but it sends sunlight deeper into the building to provide brighter working spaces
If you're interested in this product then please give us a call or fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Daylight Redirecting Film
Prince Philip and I are delighted and deeply impressed with the marvellous restoration of the fire damaged area of Windsor Castle. Being anxious to show our appreciation of [your] skill and dedication ... we have had this special medallion struck ... it comes with our grateful thanks.
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it expensive?
- Solar Film - in a commercial context, it can pay for itself in as little as three years, based on energy savings on heating & cooling systems.
- Safety Film - much less expensive than glass replacement, prevents damage to people, IT equipment/display stock, and prevents legal liabilities from injury caused by shattered glass.
- Privacy Film - significantly less expensive than sandblasting, and can be removed/replaced.
- UV Film - restoration from sun damage will be much more expensive; some objects are priceless.
What can window film do?
- make glass shatter-proof
- reflect the sun's heat
- reduce winter heat loss
- reduce glare
- reduce fading and rotting of fabrics
- provide frosted or one-way privacy
- reduce energy costs and carbon emissions
- provide a decorative effect
What is window film?
An off-shoot of interstellar travel over 30 years ago, it's essentially a polyester sheet, with an adhesive backing which bonds to glass. Sun-X has been applying window film since its inception, and even treating windows prior to this.
Will it have bubbles and creases?
No, not when professionally installed by Sun-X trained and highly experienced personnel. The clearer variety of films will even be invisible to the human eye.
Will it make the room dark of the windows mirrored?
Not necessarily. While dark reflective films will provide maximum heat reduction, there are now available some extremely effective 'clear' non-reflective solar films, making them ideal for listed buildings, or where high light levels are required.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We'll find you the
Please let us know the details of your problem and we'll be in touch with our recommendation.