Privacy Window Film
One-Way (internal view)
One-Way (external view)
- Opaque films transmit light and provide privacy
- Reflective films can provide one-way daytime privacy
- Safety thickness to reduce danger of flying glass
- No necessity to replace glazing
- Minimal disruption to working routines
- Low cost
- Suitable for manifestation and/or decorative use
About Privacy Window FilmWhere the contents of a building or office space are required to be screened from prying eyes, Sun-X privacy film can provide a very cost-effective solution, which can take two forms:
(1) Opaque film, where vision is blocked from either side of the glass, whilst maintaining very high light levels. Corporate branding can easily be included (see manifestation page).
(2) 'One-way’ mirror effect. Given correct lighting conditions, a reflective film can provide one-way privacy during daylight hours. A dark dual-reflective film will achieve the best possible effect, with a grey non-reflective surface on one side, and a highly reflective silver surface on the other. Blinds or curtains would need to be drawn after dusk to prevent this effect from auto-reversing.