Whilst replacing blinds at the Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences, Cambridge, in order to provide better light control & protection, this largest blind was printed with a stunning design for an added visitor feature.Please visit this pagefor further examples of printed blinds.
For all the latest news on Sun-X blinds and window films for the home, for conservation in historic properties and for workplaces, read here.
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- Sun-X Prescribes Clearview Solar Window Film
- Sun-X Go Back In Time
- Daylight Redirecting Film
- Anti-Glare Window Film & Blinds
- Advising the nation!
- The Sun-X 'MT' range grows!
- Sun-X Blinds Have the right ingredients for cook Nigel Slater’s Home
- Sir Quentin Blake’s Illustrations bring Sun-X Blinds to Life!
- Office Meltdown: “My Office Is Too Hot!”
- How To Protect Your Furniture From Sun Damage
uv filter bognor regis sun-x sunscreen blinds Cartier, Window Film, Blinds, Sun-X regulation 14 safety UV radiation prevention, domestic film royal warrant holder Spirit FM, window film, company window film lupus window film