We have recently unearthed photographs from Sun-X installations back in the 1960's even before window film had become commercially available! The windows at the London Hilton Hotel were treated in 1964 with "Sun-X grey glare" liquid coating, which was effortlessly flowed down the large windows, providing solar control and glare reduction.
For all the latest news on Sun-X blinds and window films for the home, for conservation in historic properties and for workplaces, read here.
Monday, May 04, 2015
- Energy-Saving Low-E Solar Window Film
- Roller Blind Fabric From Recycled Ocean Plastic
- Improve BREEAM Rating With Solar Window Film
- Covid roller screens
- Sun-X Prescribes Clearview Solar Window Film
- Sun-X Go Back In Time
- Daylight Redirecting Film
- Anti-Glare Window Film & Blinds
- Advising the nation!
- The Sun-X 'MT' range grows!
royal warrant holder regulation 14 safety uv filter sunscreen blinds UV radiation prevention, domestic film Spirit FM, window film, company window film bognor regis window film sun-x lupus Cartier, Window Film, Blinds, Sun-X