For the Home
Sun-X manufacture and install a variety of window films and blinds for the home, including Solar Window Film, Safety Window Film, Privacy Window Film, UV Film, Decorative Film and more.
Domestic Window Film
Our solar window film products help you stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter – helping you save on energy bills. To find out more on energy saving, click here
Additional Key Benefits
- Reduce solar heat gain and glare
- Reduce UV radiation
- Provide privacy
- Reduce sun damage to fabrics & artwork
- Ideal for a conservatory glass roof
- Safety film makes glass shatter-proof
View window films here
Sun-X manufactures and installs a range of blinds, including roller, vertical, pleated, venetian and more, are ideal at visually enhancing the interior of your home, as well as providing functional benefits and improving the comfortability of your home.
- Privacy and insulation, without necessarily blocking the view.
- Protect furniture against UV damage and fading
- Control when light comes in
- Reduce heat and glare
View domestic blinds here
Contact us here to discuss your home requirements or to ask a question.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have very large windows - what can you do?
Not only do Sun-X manufacture extremely heavy-duty systems to cope with wide and/or tall windows, some of our fabrics are over three metres wide, reducing the need for either fabric joins, or light gaps where two or more blinds are butted together.
Is it expensive?
- Solar Film - in a commercial context, it can pay for itself in as little as three years, based on energy savings on heating & cooling systems.
- Safety Film - much less expensive than glass replacement, prevents damage to people, IT equipment/display stock, and prevents legal liabilities from injury caused by shattered glass.
- Privacy Film - significantly less expensive than sandblasting, and can be removed/replaced.
- UV Film - restoration from sun damage will be much more expensive; some objects are priceless.
My windows are out of arm's reach - can you help?
Sun-X manufactures and installs a wide range of motorised systems, now including battery & solar powered ranges, avoiding the cost and invasive installation of electrical wiring.
Will it have bubbles and creases?
No, not when professionally installed by Sun-X trained and highly experienced personnel. The clearer variety of films will even be invisible to the human eye.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We'll find you the
Please let us know the details of your problem and we'll be in touch with our recommendation.