- Available in 'perfect fit' or 'beadfit' - no screw holes drilled.
- Ideal for skylights
- Wide range of fabrics from transparent to blackout
- Solar reflective backing reduces solar gain and retains heat in winter
- Honeycomb designs provide greater insulation
- Available with a choice of cord, pole or motorised controls
- Bespoke manufacturing to suit windows of almost any shape
About Sun-X pleated blinds
The neat, modern solution to the problem of heat, glare and light control, Sun-X Pleated Blinds can be manufactured to suit windows of almost any shape. Most often specified for conservatories, they can be made to fit the triangular and trapezoid shapes found in the popular Victorian style sun rooms. The wide choice of fabrics includes a range solar reflective backed materials to reflect solar gain in summer and reduce winter heat loss. The narrow pleat and headrail width ensures that these blinds can be used where window frame space is restricted and for doorway vision panels.