MT20 Dark Neutral UV Window Film
Twickenham Rugby Stadium
- Museum-grade Ultraviolet filter
- Exclusively installed by Sun-X
- Suitable for both internal and external use.
- Reduces lux levels by 76%
- Virtually eliminates UV radiation
- Reduce Solar Heat Gain by 61%
About MT20 Dark Neutral UV Window Film
Sun-X MT20 has been applied extensively to both internal and external glazing in many of the major museums and art galleries throughout the UK and abroad.
While it is accepted that exhibits are best displayed in natural daylight, the potential for fading and surface degradation provides enormous problems for conservationists. Consultations with leading lighting experts and conservation scientists to determine their requirements to reduce the damaging effects of daylight revealed the ideal answer to be a multipurpose window film which would combine the elimination of ultraviolet radiation to exceed acceptable limits and the reduction of lux levels by 76% without significantly altering the quality of the transmitted light.
Sun-X met the challenge and commissioned the production of a dark, neutral density ultraviolet filter which exceed these criteria. The addition of an external weatherable coating provides the facility for extended life when applied externally.
Ideal for skylights and the glazing of suspended ceilings, Sun-X MT20 Dark Neutral Ultraviolet filter has been applied to both internal and external glazing in many of the major museums and art galleries throughout the UK and abroad.
- Visible light transmission - 24%
- Visible light reflection - 30%
- Ultraviolet transmission - <0.1%
- Total solar energy rejected - 65%
- Glare Reduction - 72%
- UV content = 10 µW/lumen
- Normalised transmittance at 320nm = 0.0%
- Normalised transmittance at 380nm = 0.1%
- Normalised transmittance at 400nm = 11%
- Correlated Colour Temperature = 6377 Kelvin
- Colour Rendition >= 99