Sun-X Covid Roller Screens
- low-cost Covid screen dividers
- easy to fix, even into suspended ceilings
- thick, clear & transparent material
- allow staff working behind counters or in open plan areas, to protect themselves against coughs and sneezes
- Ideal for environments such as hardware stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, takeaways, offices
- Sprung, chain, crank handle, or battery motor operation
- optional side guide wires, or hold-down brackets for added rigidity
about covid roller screens
Protect your workforce as they return to the office or factory, with Sun-X Covid Roller Screens. Manufactured in our own UK workshop from clear, transparent, wipeable material, which can be rolled up & down, as and when required. These antiviral roller screens can be achieved with a sprung roller, a side-chain, a crank handle, or even battery-powered motors. If draughts are a problem, the protection screens can be provided with either side-guide wires, or hold-down brackets for the desk. Available in standard sizes 1.4m wide x 1.7m high for desks, or 1.4m x 2.4m for floor-to-ceiling. Bespoke sizes also available. The covid shield screens are simple to fix, even to suspended ceiling tiles where no drilling is required.
Other PPE is also available, such as face visors, face masks, hand sanitiser etc.