Back in 2001, an eagle-eyed member of Sun-X staff replied to a reader's question in the Daily Mail regarding glass that protected against fading of fabrics & furnishings. Lo and behold, a (heavily edited) version was printed, and actually generated some orders! Read More
For all the latest news on Sun-X blinds and window films for the home, for conservation in historic properties and for workplaces, read here.
Introducing Sun-X MT70E! The ultimate UV window film for UV protection, winter heat retention, and summer heat rejection, crucially, with a non-reflective finish for historic and/or listed buildings. Read More
Having a conservatory in the summer can be a wonderful thing, as it’s a great space to spend time with family and friends – especially when you can enjoy the evening sun. However, at Sun-X offices in Bognor Regis, one of the most popular complaints we hear is that your conservatory is too hot! Read More
Over 5 million people worldwide are affected by the extreme condition called Lupus. Lupus is an incurable immune illness, genetic in origin, it mainly affects females. It can affect any part of the body, and that's the danger, so as an employer, there's a duty of care to provide safety and security for light-sensitive employees that have to work under fluorescent lights. Read More
- Sun-X Prescribes Clearview Solar Window Film
- Sun-X Go Back In Time
- Daylight Redirecting Film
- Anti-Glare Window Film & Blinds
- Advising the nation!
- The Sun-X 'MT' range grows!
- Sun-X Blinds Have the right ingredients for cook Nigel Slater’s Home
- Sir Quentin Blake’s Illustrations bring Sun-X Blinds to Life!
- Office Meltdown: “My Office Is Too Hot!”
- How To Protect Your Furniture From Sun Damage