Over 5 million people worldwide are affected by the extreme condition called Lupus. Lupus is an incurable immune illness, genetic in origin, it mainly affects females. It can affect any part of the body, and that's the danger, so as an employer, there's a duty of care to provide safety and security for light-sensitive employees that have to work under fluorescent lights. Read More
For all the latest news on Sun-X blinds and window films for the home, for conservation in historic properties and for workplaces, read here.
Monday, April 04, 2016
- Sun-X Prescribes Clearview Solar Window Film
- Sun-X Go Back In Time
- Daylight Redirecting Film
- Anti-Glare Window Film & Blinds
- Advising the nation!
- The Sun-X 'MT' range grows!
- Sun-X Blinds Have the right ingredients for cook Nigel Slater’s Home
- Sir Quentin Blake’s Illustrations bring Sun-X Blinds to Life!
- Office Meltdown: “My Office Is Too Hot!”
- How To Protect Your Furniture From Sun Damage
UV radiation prevention, domestic film Spirit FM, window film, company window film sunscreen blinds sun-x window film lupus regulation 14 safety royal warrant holder bognor regis Cartier, Window Film, Blinds, Sun-X uv filter